Saturday 6 February 2010

Rafał Antas - Polish photographer

I am happy to announce that first Antas named person joined deArte Gallery. I have found Rafał on the Internet, while looking for a domain name for my personal website. To my surprise www.antas.com.pl domain was not available. But my surprise was much bigger when I discovered that it is the website of a person, like me, taking photography. Rafał is a young generation artist, living in the UK for several years. His works are very stylish and they show his great passion to the chosen theme. You are invited to visit his Art Photo Gallery. 
I've got in touch with Rafał quite recently (we are not family:). And I aprreciate very much Rafał decided to join us. Below there are some works of Rafał.

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation.